Saturday, October 12, 2013

A Flyin' Good Time

I KNOW! ABOUT TIME! Goodness, it’s been forever! I’ve been wanting to post plenty of times but not having internet plays a BIG factor. (who’d of thought?) Let’s just say going to sit in a coffee shop with a toddler who is way too busy to sit and let mom upload pics just hasn’t been the first thing on my “to-do list”. But, I am going to start finding ways to do this. Like my brother told me, there are too many people outside of Alaska who want to see my Handsome. He said this because he wanted me to post more on my Instagram.



Well, onto the reason for this blog. Handsome is 2! My goodness! It just goes by WAY too fast and they change WAY too much. This birthday was so much more fun to plan than last year’s. I decided on an airplane theme since that’s one of Ashdon’s favorite things. I looked on Pinterest for inspiration (of course) and fell in love with the colors orange and blue. So, on we went from there.


 The piñata. Who doesn’t like a piñata? Come on?







 Handsome liked a little too much. He was pretty bummed when it had been decapitated.










So thankful for my hubby who helped me with the lot of airplanes we made for the favor bags. They were the biggest hit of all! And the extras I have lying around will go in handsome’s room.









 It was a blast. We got lots of great feedback on how fun and cute everything was. But most of all, Handsome had a blast. Even though he wasn’t a fan of the bounce house. (it’s ok. I got it for a GREAT price) So that’s what matters most: Handsome enjoyed it and mommy didn’t pull her hair out nor did she shed a tear.



...The Best Is Yet To Come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...